Neurodynamics and neurological implications in LQ NMSK-presentations.
We are starting another part of the subject: “Neurodynamics and neurological implications in LQ NMSK-presentations”. This module include 2 lessons.
Lesson 1: Pain and Neurodynamics on LQ
- To understand why things hurt, and the role of different parts of the NS
- Neurodynamics of LQ
The resources and their timing, offers you two parallel tracks:
- One maintaining the face-to-face schedule
- Another for when me or you cannot connect at the established time or the technique fails
During the timetabled class slot, I will be connected to BB, but instead of lecturing, I will be dedicated to resolving queries and asking questions based on what was collected in the forum before the class. If the videoconference works, this period will be recorded so that it is accessible afterwards for you. Otherwise, explanations are made through the chat or announcements.
If you dont have any queries, I invited you to use the same time to complete the lesson, having me connected, just in case they have any questions during the lesson.
After the lesson you are invited to contact with me F2F and participate on the forum lead to express your reflections and to check your understanding.
Meanwhile, do not hesitate to send me any questions.
This lesson takes 1 F2F time, in case you need it. If not use this time to do take the most of the materials:
D1 14/04, 9:30-11:20: Lecture, clarifications + participation on BB
- Watch the introductory video. Take notes and reflect (subtitles in English works awesome)
- Participate on the 1st lead of the forum on BB
- Check the PWP lesson. Take notes and reflect
- Participate on the 2nd lead of the forum AFTER the lecture and before 16/04 9:00
- See you 16/04 09:30 to talk about the topic and to increase your understanding together
INTRODUCTORY: Why Things Hurt- Lorimer Moseley – TEDxAdelaide
LESSON: Neurodynamics LQ (doc here)
FORUM LEADS: Check BB
If you want to know more:
When you face a crisis, you know who your true friends areE. Magic Johnson
#KeepCalm #KeepSafe #KeepInTouch #IStayAtHome